[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 MNF - whatcha need to win?

darin3

12-team 0.5-PPR "work" league - got enough out of Mahomes even with Derrick Henry also going ape-poop.  I would have needed Wil Lutz to boot a few FGs tonight but I'm in the clear, whew!

10-team standard "family" league - got lucky in that my opponent forgot to change his lineup... they've been doing terrible so it's basically a bye week.... I still do need 1.5 points from Drake and the BAL D.

12-team PPR "other work" league - up 5.8 and he has Drake.  With Gus Edwards doubtful this isn't looking good.

12-team goofy scoring IDP league - Justin Tucker needs just 2 points to beat me.  Boo.

16-team IDP w/ graduated PPR - up fairly big on our very own @Big John, but he has Kamara yet to go... as long as he doesn't go Mixon on me I'm good

12-team IDP w/ PPR - down 14 to @Tford and I have Lamar and Roquan, he has Tucker, Cameron Jordan and Patrick Queen.  I'm probably toast unless both Lamar and Roquan go nuts.

====

Good luck all!

I need Kamara+Likely+Tucker to score less than 43.4 points (no PPR, 1pt/10 rush/rec yds, points for long FG). Thanks to my Davante Adams separated from his Aaron Rodgers I have a huge lead. Well the zero he got from having Cooks in his line-up might also have helped, won't know until we get thru MNF. 

Need Olave, Likely, Baltimore D to score 15. 

Went up against an onslaught of Mixon, JJ, and Walker but fortunately I needed a bye week replacement for Dak and gambled on Fields. Henry and Adams helped offset the other 2, but still need 15 points for the win.

Edited by Yoyo

I cant believe I need anything. I was down a very manageable amount of points with him being done and me having Helaire, Valdez - Sucking , and Butker . But here I am

PPR , I need 9 points from Taysom hill 

12 minutes ago, whomper said:

I cant believe I need anything. I was down a very manageable amount of points with him being done and me having Helaire, Valdez - Sucking , and Butker . But here I am

I'm guessing Baltimore D knows a little about stopping a running QB. :unsure:

14 minutes ago, whomper said:

Oh, sheesh, I forgot.  I need a BIG game from Hill if I'm to survive in my Guillotine league.  Like 75-100 yards and 2 TDs.

In another, I need my opponent's remaining 3: Jackson/Drake/Duvernay to combine to under 61.25.  He may have me if the saints defense is sleping.

In a 3rd league, I need Dalton, Drake and Likely to combine for over 66.5.  (Not 'likely'... har har)

4 minutes ago, Shaft said:

That league is more stressful than I anticipated. 

Yeah I escaped a couple weeks ago when Gopher and I had a couple of hobbled Charger WRs battling it out.  I don't think I'm going to be as lucky this week.  Your team went apepoop!  I need Hill to go nuts.  Not happening.  

13 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Yeah I escaped a couple weeks ago when Gopher and I had a couple of hobbled Charger WRs battling it out.  I don't think I'm going to be as lucky this week.  Your team went apepoop!  I need Hill to go nuts.  Not happening.  

I had Mixon and Adams! If I make it to the finals, I need them to do that again. 

4 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I need Kamara+Likely+Tucker to score less than 43.4 points (no PPR, 1pt/10 rush/rec yds, points for long FG). Thanks to my Davante Adams separated from his Aaron Rodgers I have a huge lead. Well the zero he got from having Cooks in his line-up might also have helped, won't know until we get thru MNF. 

That'll be close

League 1: .5 PPR. I'm up by 10.92. I have Lamar and he has Justice Hill and Ravens DST.

League 2: Full PPR. I'm up by 13.14. I have Drake and he has Ravens DST.

League 3: .5 PPR. I'm up by 50.34. He has Lamar and Olave.

I feel like it's looking ok, just gotta hope Ravens D doesn't get a TD. Could go 4-0 on the week!