[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need Monday night

stevegrab

Kincaid plus BUF D to score less than 9 points. Winning won't do much for me, but my opponent is also struggling and and owner I generally dislike. 

But I'll probably lose thanks the paltry 1.4 points from pretty boy Trevor. 3 turnovers and under 200 yards. With Tua on bye and Jags facing Niners D I considered other options, but not much out there. 

Fun week.  Lots to look forward to tonight, too.

Looks like I'll survive in my Guillotine league even though I whiffed on my QB selection (sat Jordan Love for Trevor Lawrence).  I'd like to see 12-15 points out of James Cook tonight to feel comfortable moving into the final weeks of the season.  

I put up a massive amount of points against the #1 team in the league in a "family (not mine, but still)" league.  I'm up 53 facing Josh Allen and still have Cook there too.

My real nailbiter is gonna be my work league.  I'm down 2.5ish and have Khalil Shakir and opponent has Courtland Sutton.  It's PPR and I like Shakir's matchup, so I have a puncher's chance, but I won't be surprised if Sutton gets a TD and then I'm probably screwed.

In a 12-team redraft I'm down 5 to @Gopher with Jeudy and the Bills D.  Should be good here but stranger things have happened.

In an 8-team (they're harder than you think) IDP dynasty, I'm up 54ish but they have Cook and Kincaid.  Not out of the woods just yet.

In a goofy-scoring 12-team IDP dynasty, I'm up 25 (which is a lot in this league), but they do have Allen, Alex Singleton (LB for DEN) and Justin Simmons (S for DEN).  I have Javonte Williams so I'll probably win here, and I really don't want to (rebuilding).

In a 12-team IDP dynasty, I'm up 31ish and have Allen, facing Cook.  Should be good here, although I'm torn on how I want Cook to do.

In another 12-team IDP dynasty, I'm up 13ish and have Kincaid, facing Jordan Poyer (S for BUF).  Should be good here, although I need Kincaid to not go off based on needs in other leagues.

Up 60 on @Big Country in a 16-team IDP dynasty, but he still has Kincaid, Jonathan Cooper (DL for DEN), Tyrel Dodson (LB for BUF), and Simmons.  Really need a win here so need at least one of those guys to have a crappy ass game.

Down 14ish to @flemingd in a 12-team IDP dynasty and I have Diggs, Sutton and Tyler Bass.  He has Javonte, Gabe Davis and Poyer.  Might have a chance here.  

Guillotine - Need Javonte Williams to outscore James Cook by 7 or I get chopped this week. Carr getting hurt, and bad games by London and Dionte Johnson killed me. 

League 1 Performance league - up by over 50, all he has left is Bass. Feel pretty good here. 

League 2 0.5 PPR - less than 24 points from Sutton. This will probably be the week he and Russ turn back the clock. 

UFFDA - 0.5 PPR need less than 6 from the aforementioned Williams. I’ve already accepted the fact I’m going to lose this game. 

I need a miracle. We are pretty much tied and I have Bass and he has Allen. I would need Bass to go nuts or Buffalo to do most if not all of their scoring on the ground ( not allen) 

Mostly decided yesterday, but still a few left for tonight.... 

FFPC 12-team Redraft - I'm down 13 and change, with WR Sutton going against PK Bass.  This is one of those crappy situations where the loser of this game is almost undoubtedly going to be the 2nd highest scoring team for the week. I'm at 157 (plus Sutton), the next highest-scoring team is projected to finish at 144.  Starting to feel like an every-week situation for me... A loss here would knock me down to 5-5, but I'd still be in either 3rd or 4th place out of 12, depending on points.  

Dynasty Wars 3 - Up 12, with DE Cooper and S Simmons versus LB Singleton.  I SHOULD be OK if all three score anywhere around their "average" week.  That said, DL/DB's tend to be a bit more volatile/hit-and-miss, and Singleton has been known to have a monster game now and then.  So, not counting my chickens yet, I guess. 

FDSB Dynasty - Down 11, but I've got Russell Wilson and LB's Dodson and Singleton left.  Should be good.

Local 12-Team Redraft - Down 26, with Cook and Bass versus Kincaid.  This one is old school... No PPR, so I'm going to need a big game from both Cook AND Bass to have any shot.  :unsure:

Weapons of DMD 16-Team Redraft - Up 19 and change but facing Diggs.  This is modified PPR/yardage-scoring (0.6PPR and 6 pts for every 100 yds), so Diggs would need to have about a 30-pt game (regular PPR) to knock me off.  Certainly not impossible.  I'm 4-5 after an 0-3 in-division start and scratching/clawing for a wild card spot in this one, so I'll be watching this closely.  

Huddle Elite 16-Team Redraft - As @darin3 mentioned, I'm up 5 but he's still got Jeudy and BUF.  I'm so bad in this league, between injuries (Cousins, Conner, Higgins, Herbert) and just bad picks/busts (Stevenson), I'm chalking this season up as a total loss. :lol:  Never too late to play spoiler, though, I guess!  :brow:

8 hours ago, Wubammer said:

I have a rare huge lead, get to relax and actually enjoy the game

Ditto.  It's a nice, albeit rare, feeling!   For the second week in a row all of my teams  have blown up.  Completely gone off.  

I am hoping they dont flame out!  

Tonight I look forward to gaining some more ground on my total points with kincaid crushing.   

How about... 17?  Let's go, Dalton!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Tonight I look forward to gaining some more ground on my total points with kincaid crushing.   

How about... 17?  Let's go, Dalton!

Don't be satisfied with 17, I could use him to be TE1 this week to help me snatch a victory.

11 hours ago, SeductiveNun said:

Guillotine - Need Javonte Williams to outscore James Cook by 7 or I get chopped this week. Carr getting hurt, and bad games by London and Dionte Johnson killed me. 

I can’t believe I made the cut. What really surprised me though is the team that had Allen, Diggs, and Kincaid going was the one that got chopped. I thought for sure they would have leap frogged me and the Cook owner easily. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SeductiveNun said:

I can’t believe I made the cut. What really surprised me though is the team that had Allen, Diggs, and Kincaid going was the one that got chopped. I thought for sure they would have leap frogged me and the Cook owner easily. 

2 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Didn't think I could get the W, but the boys came thru with 32.6 points. Enough room even if any stat corrections happen.

niiiiice!

Buff 3 turnovers?  Another pick?  Not good.   That team should be humming.  

I needed James Cook to score under 11 points.  I was ecstatic when he fumbled early on and they benched him for a full quarter or more.....   only to have him inch his way up to 12+ points in the 2nd half. 

Edited by Dcat