[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Rookie Draft

Rovers

Idea stolen from another message board, but worthy of a Huddle discussion, me thinks. Of all the rookies to be drafted this year, which one is the least likely to be a bust in the NFL? I tend to think it might be Rolle, but others certainly come to mind. How many would pick Smith or Rodgers? None. Is Brown the most sure fire NFL stud? DJ? Edwards? Merriman? :D

Idea stolen from another message board, but worthy of a Huddle discussion, me thinks. Of all the rookies to be drafted this year, which one is the least likely to be a bust in the NFL? I tend to think it might be Rolle, but others certainly come to mind. How many would pick Smith or Rodgers? None. Is Brown the most sure fire NFL stud? DJ? Edwards? Merriman?  :D

781865[/snapback]

Offense: Mike Williams

Defense: Merriman, Rolle

Idea stolen from another message board, but worthy of a Huddle discussion, me thinks. Of all the rookies to be drafted this year, which one is the least likely to be a bust in the NFL? I tend to think it might be Rolle, but others certainly come to mind. How many would pick Smith or Rodgers? None. Is Brown the most sure fire NFL stud? DJ? Edwards? Merriman?  :D

781865[/snapback]

traitor! how long have you been a closet FBG?

least likely to bust: derrick johnson and mark clayton

Mike Williams, hands down!

781937[/snapback]

why do we hate mike williams so much? not that many people would have said this last year, when he was projected to be picked in the same spot (pretty much). Has the guy lost that much? He has been practicing ever since he became ineligible. The guy still has the heart, i say he does well.

why do we hate mike williams so much? not that many people would have said this last year, when he was projected to be picked in the same spot (pretty much). Has the guy lost that much? He has been practicing ever since he became ineligible. The guy still has the heart, i say he does well.

781956[/snapback]

Seminoles, you're confused. :D

This thread is about who we think is the LEAST likely to be a bust in the NFL.

I'm saying Williams has all the tools to be a STUD in the NFL!!

Seminoles, you're confused.  :D

This thread is about who we think is the LEAST likely to be a bust in the NFL.

I'm saying Williams has all the tools to be a STUD in the NFL!!

781990[/snapback]

woops, I'll just give myself a :D

so to continue my arguement, why do people think mike williams will be good in the nfl......

woops, I'll just give myself a  :D

so to continue my arguement, why do people think mike williams will be good in the nfl......

781997[/snapback]

:D

I think that Carlos Rogers may end up being the best CB prospect in the whole draft.

He's the biggest at 6'1" and 190lbs

He's the fastest at 4.38

He started 44 of the 48 games he played at Auburn (including 10 in his Freshman year)

He was the defensive leader on last years' 13-0 Auburn team

...oh yeah, and he was the Thorpe Award winner as the best DB in college football last year...

And, on offense, assuming we're talking about skill positions (ie, no linemen), I think that Mike Williams or Mark Clayton are your guys (ie, least likely to bust).

Edited by muck

Does the fact that there are almost as many different names as there are people voting tell you something?

It tells me two things:

1 - You just don't know, and unless you prove year in and year out who will be sure-fire (with NO errors), your's is just a guess and nothing more.

2 - Akili Smith was a good pick!

Note: One of the above statements is untrue.