[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why do you use the handle that you do?

Marauders11

I'm bored as piss, and was just wondering why do you use the Huddle "Handle" that you do? Not sure if there has been a thread on this in the past and if so sorry...

Mine is very boring I just took my fantasy team name(s) which has been The Marauders for years and used that- I was originally just "Marauders" on here but somehow lost the log-in info. way back and had to start over- #11 was always my sports number when I played baseball and hoops as a young kid, and lacrosse in HS & College.

Looking back I probably would have chosen something a bit more interesting or witty, but I'm stuck with it now.

why are you named what you are Huddlers?

Edited by Marauders11

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to take care of our league website on Sportsline where you could have the rolling wire on top. Every week I'd put a witty comment about each fantasy matchup that week and then the last thing I'd do would put in a three word out of the blue statement. I Like Soup was the first one...and after lurking for a couple of years, decided to use that as a name here on the Huddle.

Oh, and I really do like soup.

My nickname since high school was perch, so I'm a perchoutout of water. Amazingly enought that screen name has been available everywhere I've tried to use it, though it to long to use for playing poker. As to how I got the name perch, I was banging a girl in the lake, and she was sitting on the straps of a boat lift, one of my friends walked in on us and afterwards he said I really had her perched up there, and it kind of evolved from that.

For a long time I used only two names for my fantasy teams....either Ruptured Spleen or Festering my obsession....

Festering is one of my favorite words...just love the definition : To generate pus

my obsession is just short for Festering my obsession.

just picked 3 cool letters and spelled them fonetiklee.

1148064[/snapback]

g, t, and b are "cool" letters?

Your life could use some perking up!

Whomper is the name of an aluminum bat my friend had when we were kids. If he ever said jokingly that he wanted to fight someone he would always say Ill crack him with the whomper..