[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Party Idea

AtomicCEO

We don't have to go all out making sarcastic character judgements but let's call a spade a spade. I've taken a beating in here from time to time, some rightly deserved others not so much. Regardless, I saw AC's post, thought it was funny and was the first to react (knowing the risk involved). It turned out everyone else just happened to feel the same way. So to see Menudo say I don't get the joke is just pure sillyness. I've come a long ways in here, and the stuff above is just getting old. But it's all good, life moves on. :D

Now back to the originally scheduled broadcast...

How about letting someone else tell you that you've come a long way, instead of you telling us what you think. :D My guess is that, if the vote were held right now, you would still easily win the most annoying Huddler award.

You'll never get it, but, you think that you do, so, what is the point of arguing.

Edited by Menudo

We don't have to go all out making sarcastic character judgements but let's call a spade a spade. I've taken a beating in here from time to time, some rightly deserved others not so much. Regardless, I saw AC's post, thought it was funny and was the first to react (knowing the risk involved). It turned out everyone else just happened to feel the same way. So to see Menudo say I don't get the joke is just pure sillyness. I've come a long ways in here, and the stuff above is just getting old. But it's all good, life moves on. :D

Now back to the originally scheduled broadcast...

:D dude. you gotta learn how to quit when you're ahead.

Focus, people. I believe we were calling me gay.

There are probably 5 other "pile on Irish" threads out there that can be utilized if that's what you're into.

Lemme guess, you liked the mayonnaise swap idea so now you're starving for more?

Hey...you all could play duck butter, duck butter, goose. :D

I just threw up a little... :D

Edited by rajncajn

Focus, people. I believe we were calling me gay.

There are probably 5 other "pile on Irish" threads out there that can be utilized if that's what you're into.

Yes, quit picking on Irish you pricks! :D

Come to think of it, Atomic is getting pretty ghey around here too. He did ask for us to flesh this out. It may be time for an intervention. :D

Come to think of it, Atomic is getting pretty ghey around here too. He did ask for us to flesh this out. It may be time for an intervention. :D

You know what, you're right. Yet another reason to completely ignore this thread. :D

My guess is that, if the vote were held right now, you would still easily win the most annoying Huddler award.

You'll never get it, but, you think that you do, so, what is the point of arguing.

The ignore feature will set you free.

:D

I leave for a few days, it comes to this?

...you let them win.

Atomic's been pushing his "agenda" on us for years... I think you have to just accept that photo scanning parties are genetic and there's nothing wrong with that!

OK, I'm pretty sure the wine-snob chef giving his approval to the idea isn't going to go far in terms of lowering the flame quotient. That said, any excuse to get old friends together, check out old photos, and get drunk is never a bad idea. A Golden State Warriors e-mail thread got me back in touch with some friends I hadn't spoken to in a while and I would not turn my nose up to any opportunity to get together with those guys again.

OK, I'm pretty sure the wine-snob chef giving his approval to the idea isn't going to go far in terms of lowering the flame quotient. That said, any excuse to get old friends together, check out old photos, and get drunk is never a bad idea. A Golden State Warriors e-mail thread got me back in touch with some friends I hadn't spoken to in a while and I would not turn my nose up to any opportunity to get together with those guys again.

dude, i am disappointed. you could have at least recommended a couple nice white zins for atomic's flesh party.

A Warriors e-mail is always a welcome sight in my e-mail box. Unless it comes from Menudo.

detlef taps his finger mercilessly upon his keyboard as his hints at wanting a personal invite to Atomic's flesh party still seem to go unnoticed. :D