[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To date or not to date...

Crazysight

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course she's normal. Ignore the naysayers, run with it and see where it goes - you shouldn't be measuring her up as a "wife and mother" yet anyway.

I dated an artist about seven years ago and regretted it. I imagine that the average stripper wouldn't be any better.

Then again, not every stripper is a morally-deficient mental case with a coke problem. So perhaps there's some hope... and there's nothing wrong with giving it a shot.

Good info here. As with any relationship you need to really get to know the person before deciding to settle down with them anyway.

Phonics Mandible :D

Anyway, what I haven't quite figured out here yet, is if she is CURRENTLY a stipper, or if you're just concerned because she used to be a stripper. :D

If she is still doing it now, then you're in for a world of heartache if you get involved. If it is securely in her past, then I think that you could take some reasonably measured steps in building a relationship with her.

Strippers are fun to date on a short term basis. Most have what I call the "Pretty Woman" syndrome and are looking for some well off guy to sweep them away from their night time job.

My rule of thumb was to always get in and get out and leave it casual.

Ah yes, those were the days, now I'm changing diapers at 3am.

For a few months of good times=sure why not. To be the future mother of your children=Not a good idea. Most strippers actually have self esteem issues and will probably be a handful. Has she had "fun" w/ other customers in the past. Every time you get in a fight and she walked out the door would you be wondering who she's under? Strippers do tend to be promiscuous. I can hear the words from that "Friends" episode now, "I thought we were on a break!"

That picture on photobucket looks a little too professional to me.

Either she has done more than just strip, or if you've never met her before, yer getting played, imo.

That was my first thought too..

I dated a stripper in college and it was a lot of fun but in that particular case I wouldnt have married her or got really serious because she danced at an all nude club in NYC and she seemed to like it a lot. I have also known dancers at places in NJ which arent all nude that just did it because the $ was great and they had bigger and better plans down the line. I guess it depends on her mind set and what type of dancing she does. If its a pg13 club and she isnt in love with the idea of being a dancer and doesnt have some of the bad habits a lot of strippers have and has a more acceptable future plan then go for it..If its seedy dancing where the dancer may offer to help you spackle the bar from your chair I would pass...PM me those pics to please so I can further research and access.

Most of the better ones would be deemed inappropriate, but this one is good:

Pic

Here's a hint... if you look at this pic and then click on the link that says "View Album" you can see some other fun photos. :D

By the way, nice organ! :D

Here's a hint... if you look at this pic and then click on the link that says "View Album" you can see some other fun photos. :D

By the way, nice organ! :D

The two nudes aren't her, but from a site called domai.com

The Home Depot one seems to show she really wants to be a model and is stripping to make a buck while going to school. But who knows. I would suspect most skanky strippers aren't showing up in Home D demos.

Most of the better ones would be deemed inappropriate, but this one is good:

Pic

Hate to kill your buzz, bud... but........

That picture on photobucket looks a little too professional to me.

Either she has done more than just strip, or if you've never met her before, yer getting played, imo.

Yup.

i call bullchit.

Yup.

That was my first thought too..

Yup.

So you have technically NEVER met this woman? I am getting that vibe from the initial message right?

Sounds like an internet hook-up, so yeah...

The two nudes aren't her, but from a site called domai.com

:D:D

OK, let me get this out of the way: :wacko:

I pretty much pioneered the whole "internet hook-up" thing back in college. :wacko: My friends and fraternity brothers thought I was insane, but all the while, I was finding freshman girls to hook up with, Canadian hotties flying in to meet me, etc. etc.

That said, I'd like to think I know what I'm talkin' about and can sniff out BS when I see it.

Crazysight, you're getting played like a fiddle.

That said, I'd like to think I know what I'm talkin' about and can sniff out BS when I see it.

Crazysight, you're getting played like a fiddle.

So now the question is, what do you think she he really looks like? :D

If you gotta ask for advice on a wimmin at a fantasy football website ... She's probably the best thing that's ever gonna happen for ya.

I mean, it's not like a stripper has ever lived a duel life or anything, right? Nope, they're as open as can be. That's why they take their clothes off -- just open and honest by nature. Just really happy chicks trying to make a buck while having a little fun. And her kid at home will amaze you at how worldly and precocious she can be.

I think you should lug that organ down to the strip club, set the automatic beat buttons to Salsa, and then play her a peppy 21st century version of Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes". I think she will instantly quit her $80k per year stripping job for you.