[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy birthday Mom

loaf

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks. I literally got the news as I was being an ass to pig devilz...I apologized as I realized there's MUCH bigger things that can ground much more than Sean Taylor.

you are right loaf ...stay strong and positive for your mom and keep the faith

Loaf,

My best wishes and prayers are on the way! My MIL had that, and I'm sorry to say the results were not good! God Speed!

Sorry to hear the news Loaf and I hope for the best for you and your Mom. My MIL had the same exact cancer at about the same age. She also decided to go on the 6 hr chemo drip. A week after the first round she was isolated in a room attached to an oxygen tank. Another week and she was bleeding internally as the chemo had just done too much internal damage. She passed 2 weeks to the day that she started chemo. Rough stuff...very rough.

She'll be in my prayers. :D

Sorry to hear Loaf. Thought and prayers are with you. My mom was diagnosed on our birthday (we share a birthday) in back-to-back years with leukemia and a brain tumor. Scary stuff. She made it through both and is well today.