[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are these chicks too hawt to fly?

MojoMan

Hawt, not, or twat?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are these chicks hawt?

• No
    • Yes
    • I'm hawter
    • Puddy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The blonde looks rather smokin' but the brunette is nothing special. I heard about a similar thing happening on a Southwest flight, but it was more geared towards what the chick was wearing. (Big John, link please :wacko:)

Would be interesting to see what eyewitnesses have to say. Someone's lying.

I didn't listen to it but I'm guessing it has more to do with what they were wearing.

IMO, way hotter women out there. They're hot in that "it's 3am, I'm at a club, the respectable girls have shot me down, that chick just did her 10th jaegerbomb of the night and is now flashing her tits, I think I'll take her home because she's easy" hot.

IMO, way hotter women out there. They're hot in that "it's 3am, I'm at a club, the respectable girls have shot me down, that chick just did her 10th jaegerbomb of the night and is now flashing her tits, I think I'll take her home because she's easy" hot.

Man, when is WCOFF again? :wacko:

I didn't listen to it but I'm guessing it has more to do with what they were wearing.

Man, when is WCOFF again? :wacko:

I'm definitely coming in on Thursday now.

The blonde looks rather smokin' but the brunette is nothing special. I heard about a similar thing happening on a Southwest flight, but it was more geared towards what the chick was wearing. (Big John, link please :D)

Would be interesting to see what eyewitnesses have to say. Someone's lying.

:wacko:Here?

Wow, I can think of pretty nothing that these two are "too hot" for. As others have mentioned, blondie is pretty cute but the other one... She is seriously fooling herself if she thinks that's why they got kicked off. I would say, basic odds suggest that there were at least a half dozen women on that plane that I would rank above her.

"You're just busting me 'cause I'm hot!"

"Whatever Eeyore, just get in the car."

Based on the way they talk about themselves, I have no doubt that they caused whatever problem they encountered without any self-awareness of it.

Exactly. :D

I saw that yesterday, and I was laughing my ass off. The brunette is not even remotely hot, why would CNN even humor these two and publish that ridiculous nonsense? If you watch the video clip, it briefly mentions that the blonde got into an altercation with another passenger about the bathroom and yelled profanities or something. But yeah, the reason they were booted was because they were too hot. Please. :wacko: