[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am looking for prayers...

Duchess Jack

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty new to the site and haven't gotten a chance to really know all or even most of you. However, this is some sad stuff and I wanted to let you know DJ that my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Hopefully everything works out for the best. GL.

You'll get there! Best site/people in the world. Just don't be a jackass. :wacko:

Sorry for the hijack, DJ, but it needed to be said.

Guest Chappy
Sorry DJ, thoughts going to you and your family especially your nephew.

Spain's left the huddle, not sure if you're going to able to get a hold of him, just FYI.

226 guests, 64 members, 5 anonymous members

Chappy, The Wolf, buckeyeboy, chiefjay, Warrior Poets, BeeR, cre8tiff, heydave76, Chavez, montster, untateve, Bengal Mania, BeachBum, Big John, SLAYER, AtomicCEO, Pope Flick, Robash, nuke'em ttg, rocknrobn26, i_am_the_swammi, Clubfoothead, Bring Back Pat!!!, yo mama, Footballjoe, Puddy, whomper, Chief, Azazello1313, spain, Flypaste, budlitebrad, loyalboyd, BAKE, ivfourbass, bushwacked, rustycolts, ebartender, digitaldan21, godtomsatan, Outshined, freeloaders, rattsass, Coffeeman, TheShiznit, frenzal rhomb, MEng, rhippens, Caveman_Nick, caddyman, zadok, mmm Beer, Vicster, tbimm, Pdub21, little bighorn, Jolly Rodgers, Def., wildcat2334, boat_hacked, Gros Membres!, Seattle LawDawg, PaulOttCarruth, Skrappy1

Is this the Spain you're looking for? Maybe he's back?

Edited by Chappy

Chappy, The Wolf, buckeyeboy, chiefjay, Warrior Poets, BeeR, cre8tiff, heydave76, Chavez, montster, untateve, Bengal Mania, BeachBum, Big John, SLAYER, AtomicCEO, Pope Flick, Robash, nuke'em ttg, rocknrobn26, i_am_the_swammi, Clubfoothead, Bring Back Pat!!!, yo mama, Footballjoe, Puddy, whomper, Chief, Azazello1313, spain, Flypaste, budlitebrad, loyalboyd, BAKE, ivfourbass, bushwacked, rustycolts, ebartender, digitaldan21, godtomsatan, Outshined, freeloaders, rattsass, Coffeeman, TheShiznit, frenzal rhomb, MEng, rhippens, Caveman_Nick, caddyman, zadok, mmm Beer, Vicster, tbimm, Pdub21, little bighorn, Jolly Rodgers, Def., wildcat2334, boat_hacked, Gros Membres!, Seattle LawDawg, PaulOttCarruth, Skrappy1

Correct. First time logged in since September.

Please don't f' w/ us!

Good vibes all the way.