[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's A Boy!

ebartender

Yeah, I already experienced that at the hospital.

I remember driving home from the hospital with our first born and thinking: "I just can't wait to get home so that I can get some sleep" that thought stayed in my head for about 1.5 seconds until it suddenly dawned on me what an idiotic thing I had just thought. 26 months and another kid later, I still don't think I've had a good night's sleep... but it sure is worth it. Congrats!!!

Edited by wiegie

I remember driving home from the hospital with our first born and thinking: "I just can't wait to get home so that I can get some sleep" that thought stayed in my head for about 1.5 seconds until it suddenly dawned on me what an idiotic thing I had just thought. 26 months and another kid later, I still don't think I've had a good night's sleep... but it sure is worth it. Congrats!!!

Yeah, but you got those snotty little European brats... :wacko:

He already has a Future Fantasy Football Champion bib.

In about 15 years we're going to have to put together a CBOTH league (children born of the Huddle). Children v. parents, obviously. Gotta keep the little frackers in their place. :wacko:

Edited by yo mama

Congratulations! Greatest thing that could ever happen in a person's life IMHO. :wacko:

I don't know what bringing home Da Vette has to do with this, but congrats on the new addition anyway, Mr. and Mrs. ebartender!!