[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The first time you got drunk

Atlanta Cracker

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 14 and went to a house party. Before the party, we stopped at a friend's house who had a stocked bar. Of course, his parents were not home.

I had never drank before. I poured a little bit from each bottle into a coke bottle. I then consumed about 10 drinks of 90 plus proof gasoline. We then rode our bikes to the party.

I ended up pissing in their living room in front of a group of girls, puking everywhere...

An older kid with a car, drove me to my house and carried me to the front porch. He rang the doorbell and belted to his car. The timing was horrible because my parents had the pastor over for some coffee. I vaguely remember being in the bathtub in my clothes having cold water poured over my head.

At 6 A.M, my mom woke me up to mow the lawn. I would puke up water or whatever each time I emptied the grass basket.

I really did not drink again until I got into college.

At 6 A.M, my mom woke me up to mow the lawn. I would puke up water or whatever each time I emptied the grass basket.

This must be in the handbook! It wasnt the first time I got drunk, but it was a doozie! I ended up puking all night. My old man woke me up early and told me I had to mow our lawn and the neighbors. Combined its about a 5 1/2 hour job. I would ride for a few minutes and puke, ride for a few minutes and puke, ride for a few minutes...

I think the first time I got drunk would have to be visiting my brother in college. I figure I must have been 9. I probably had 3 or 4 beers. All I remember is the pretty girls telling me how cute I was and tryiing to get me to drink more. If only it was that easy as I got older. Good times.

One question leads to another....

I was 15. Went "camping" in a friend's backyard with another buddy. We scored a 12 pack of Coors Lite and dusted em off. We were all hammered and all ended up getting sick. For some reason I kept drinking after that. :wacko:

Same here. I think I was 16 or so. It was a couple of bottles of Boone's Farm Wine. We had one apple and one grape. I do not remember how we got it. I use to be able to go into the 7-11 stores and get beer but not sure about the wine. I looked older than I was. If I got carded I just played dump and said "Oh, I thought all you needed to be was 16." :D I never drank that stuff again. :D

Edited by Footballjoe

IIRC, heading into 7th grade.

My buddy's dad had a tap built into their bar and we filled up a 2 liter of beer for "road" beers. 3 of us drank it while walking to a birthday/pool party about 4 miles down the road. We were pretty buzzed by the time we got there and it soon leaked out that we had drank beer. Of course it got back to one parent so we were all grounded for a week.

We were the rebels after that party because we showed up drunk (for 6th-7th graders). 8th grade chicks were all over us after that event. :wacko:

Was 13-14 and was at my aunts house for NYE party and I started drinking champagne...didnt know what it was really but at the time I loved the taste so I kept drinking it...after acting very stupid I threw up everywhere and passed out.... woke up the next day and caught a beat down from my pops...

good ol days

I was 13, out at the deer lease with my grandfather, his brother and a friend of mine. We'd spent a long day working on the lease, grilled some steaks over an open fire. My grandfather grandfather gave us me a can of Olympia, and two cases later all four of us were pretty smashed.

Don't really recall the specific occasion, but it was definitely in junior high. I worked summers at a local swim resort and the older employees would routinely kick me down beers after work was wrapped up and we had the resort to ourselves.

Edited by yo mama

I sure hope my kids are going to be smarter than you and I -- no offense, just sayin'.

I think the first time I got drunk was in junior high also. I know the first time I got stoned was junior high. How old is a kid in 7th grade?

Yeah, I probably drank for the first time in 7th grade (which is commonly, but not always the first year of junior high). Did a good job of steering clear of everything else until college.

I guess I was 11 or 12. I was at my cousin's house in NC for his wedding. The night before 3 of my cousins and the bride to be were playing quarters with Tequila shots. I was intensely watching at the table side, they were trashed and decided that every other shot the bride to be had to do would go to me.

So, I probably got through about 3 or 4 shots before they decided it was probably a bad idea. And it was probably a good thing, I was pretty freaking hammered.

Late bloomer here... first time I actually got drunk was in college, freshman year... off Boone's Strawberry Hill :wacko:

Holy crap are you a fag.

I was 16, at a beach house party. One of my buddies family had a house on Hawk's Nest Beach about 45 minutes from our hometown. He stole the keys and we went down there and partied. I had a bunch of Rolling Rock. I was not the drunkest guy there... people were puking everywhere. It was really the beginning of high school drinking for our group of friends. It was then that I realized that you don't sober up on a 45 minute drive.

After the first football game my Sophomore year. We went to a party, and I got hammered on "Mickey's" I was extremely sick the next day, but, after that, I started drinking on a majority of the weekends and didn't stop that until a couple of years ago.

Yeah, I probably drank for the first time in 7th grade (which is commonly, but not always the first year of junior high). Did a good job of steering clear of everything else until college.

Same here but I also don't remember the specifics. I was the youngest of 4 so I saw my share of drinkin parties while in junior high. Got smashed several times before the age of 13 or 14. Smoked dope in 8th grade. We found a small crop of Josh Gordon in a neighbors yard, picked it, dried it, and roasted it. Those are some fond memories... :wacko:

I was into sports in HS so didn't mess around much, but when I got to college the game was on. Drunk and stoned almost constantly...sigh. My kids (now 16 and 18) are nowhere near as and then when I wore my first dressed up as I was in the 70's. Call me nuts, but I do believe we've made some progress on this.