[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2009 Aqualung Award

Kid Cid

Some members of the Huddle Community have joined together to honor the memory of our late friend and member, Rich "Aqualung" Fremer. I am honored to have been asked by them to present this award, the Aqualung. This award is to be presented on a yearly basis to a person that has done outstanding service to the Huddle community both here on the message boards and out in real life. It is but a small token of the esteem with which this community holds the recipient of this award, as we all felt toward Rich.

With this award comes an avatar as a symbol of this award and as long as they wish to be a member of the Huddle community, their dues will be covered.

Without further ado, I give you the recipient of the 2009 and inaugural version of the Aqualung,

Skippy

Skippy, here is the avatar that goes with this award.

Let me be the first to congratulate you on this well deserved honor.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I feel like the stars are in some sort of special order for me or thing right now. Yesterday I get some greaet news at work that I was not really expecting, hoping, but not expecting. Today I find that I get to carry one of my best huddle buddies honor with this award.

Rich was a great friend to me and his family has made a last impression that will never go away. I wish that I lived just a little closer to Audrey as I would love to make visiting her a regular thing. She really is a great woman and now I know what made Aqua so great. His kids are great people as well and ones that welcomed me right into their family. I love them!

This award is something that I am very proud to accept but the truth is that I just felt like I did what was natural. I think that most of you guys would have done the same thing if the shoe was on your foot. I came away from all of this a much better, (mentally), person. I have seen how great the huddle community really is. Trust me, you guys are great. I have seen you guys make Audrey and her kids smile with our jesture of love toward a fellow Huddler. They didn't quite understand it at first but very quickly came to understand what Aqua was doing on this message board.

I am very proud to put up that avatar but I think it should be shared with a whole bunch of you guys. :wacko: