[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panther Dave

Brentastic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, how much money did he ruin he rep over?

3 six packs and a Tipparillo

Now c'mon, this deserved better than to be completely glossed over. In a career full of great and quick responses, this may be among whomper's finest.

Dude was a total d-bag, IMO. Half of his posts were about how sweet his job was, how fast his car was, how hot his wife is and how when if cut, he bleeds awesomeness. So you fall on rough times because people are shorting you, and then you do the same? Stay classy, PD.

It's too bad if he is in financial trouble, but he's still a d-bag.

I found him to be very arrogant on these boards. Showing off his successes and putting others down here for posting a difference of opinion epsecially if they were new to Huddle. I remember someone poking fun at his spelling, and his comment was I can spell however I want since I make 6 figures. That's when he lost my respect.

I found him to be very arrogant on these boards. Showing off his successes and putting others down here for posting a difference of opinion epsecially if they were new to Huddle. I remember someone poking fun at his spelling, and his comment was I can spell however I want since I make 6 figures. That's when he lost my respect.

Oh man... :wacko:

That would be "the Huddle", and I make six figures... :wacko:

Hell no, that's pretty bad. Most of the posts I saw of him were in the NFL forum and I never saw that side of him. This guy is growing more Megan Foxie with each sentence added.

I apologize for even bringing it up. PD made some great post and contributions here at THE Huddle but there was a cocky side to him that didn't sit with me well, and probably not best to have shared it on the forum.

I was known to be a bit cocky when I was "his age" :wacko:

Edited by Sugar Magnolia