[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers - Cards

budlitebrad

Packers-Cards  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Packers
    • Cards
    • Puddy

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So kegz, what did you think of the mitt grabbing Rodgers' facemask on the fumble?

should have been a flag...thought there should have been flag on the other play too where Arz defender led with his head into rodgers helmet

I'm a Warner fan. Was rootin' for the Cards.

The Packers got JOBBED at the end. Raider rule, incomplete pass. Watch it again. Can't believe they didn't review it! :wacko:

Well credit to GB for coming back, admit I never expected that but I had this feeling all along it was a d*ck tease. Oh well neither team belongs in the SB anyway. Oh and congrats to whatever AZ successfully bribed the refs. HORRIBLE officiating on a number of calls, most if not all in AZ's favor - the last being the head butt to Rodgers that wasn't called for roughing.......but the GB guy grazing Warner AS he passed it, that's roughing. lol.

And now I no longer think GB should draft all OL this year. Throw a CB or FS or 2 in there.

Edited by BeeR

Pissed or what?

Little bit. The calls went Arizona's way tonight.

Of course, GB turning the ball over 3 times in the first half and their not showing up AT ALL was the bigger factor. But in a close game the bad calls get magnified.

And yeah, that IS sour grapes. F*ck you anyway.

Pissed or what?

I just want an explanation on a few things from the officiating crew...

How can Fitzgerald throw Woodson to the ground and it not be a offensive PI?

How can Cullen Jenkins being held, then tackled into Warner be a penalty on Jenkins? Who gives a poopy if he touches Warners facemask?

How can Rolle try and do something to Finley's ankle after the play, then get up and push Finley down, and that not be a penalty?

How in the hell can Rodgers take a helmet to helmet shot and Green Bay get called for holding?

People can say sour grapes or whatever, but anyone who can't see that the officiating is out of hand is either

Blinded by packers hatred

A Cardinals homer

A Moron

This game couldn't have been officiated worse with Tom Brady giving the officials the stinkeye. I'm calling bullpoopy.