[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RIP Sara

Big John

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She was a good girl, John. And truthfully.....what a nice way for her to go, sleeping next to you. Made her feel safe and cared for...she loved you.

So sad to lose a friend, but she had a wonderful life spending it with you! And she was always sweet to me.....curling up to take a nap with me after a long drive to your place. Just a cutie! She will be missed. I'm so sorry for your loss.

RIP Sara

sorry to hear this, BJ. seems to be a lot of this going around lately...my sister just found out their awesome yellow lab (about 10 yrs old) has cancer all through his chest and abdomen and it's just a matter of days/weeks before they have to put him down. and my mom's little lhasa apso was on death's doorstep a couple days ago with some sort of nasty infection in his guts, though after about 36 hours in the doggie hospital, he is home, responding well to antibiotics and looks to be out of the woods. but man, losing a dog sucks. their short life spans are pretty much the only bad thing about having them in our lives. hang in there, big john.

Edited by Azazello1313

She was a good girl, John. And truthfully.....what a nice way for her to go, sleeping next to you. Made her feel safe and cared for...she loved you.

What a wonderful way to put it. That pretty much sums it all up right there. Very sorry. :wacko:

So sad to lose a friend, but she had a wonderful life spending it with you! And she was always sweet to me.....curling up to take a nap with me after a long drive to your place. Just a cutie! She will be missed. I'm so sorry for your loss.

RIP Sara

I'm with you on that. When we put Bootsie down a year ago, I wish we didn't have to carry her to the car and take her to the emergency vet and instead she passed at home where she always felt safe. She never liked the vet. I can't wait to see her in doggie heaven again. I feel all my dogs are up there waiting on me.

Very sorry to hear about this Big John, I have a long list of people I can do with out, but dogs on the other hand not so much. You have my sympathy buddy.