[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My dogs have been missing since Wednesday

TimC

They somehow got out of the fence while I was working. I don't know how...they didn't dig, the gates were both shut tight and Roxey can't jump over it with her hips. I'm praying someone didn't take them. This is the country and there are some sick people around. They've never gotten out on their own. The new pup did once but I fixed that. He just sat on the front porch when that happened.

I am literally going insane. I've driven the entire loop around my neighborhood a hundred times last night and today. We have a major roadway about a mile away and I drive that looking at the side of the road dreading what I may see. It's been pouring down rain too. My anxiety level is through the roof. I don't even want to know what my blood pressure is.

I hope I at least find them by the side of the road for some closure if I can't find them. I told Tina I may seriously have to commit myself by Sunday. This is worse than putting Bootsie and Chalkie down because at least I knew it was their time and where they were and had closure.

It's night now so I'll be up at the crack of dawn looking again. I would trade 100 heart attacks for some closure.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you called the pound to make sure they weren't picked up? Do they have ID tags on them?

I saw someone in a neighborhood be really creative and put a gigantic sign up saying LOST BEAGLE. They basically hung up a sheet and spray painted it and then hung it up somehow with card behind it. Very effective. I couldn't miss it. Nice touch in addition to handing out fliers door to door with your dogs pictures and your number.

Hoping you find them SOON.

Edited by electricrelish

Tim, I know what you are going through. My mutt got out and was far too stupid to get back home, but I eventually did find her with some help. Hopefully they are sticking together and you will find them. It's a nightmare. Hope it all works out.

They somehow got out of the fence while I was working. I don't know how...they didn't dig, the gates were both shut tight and Roxey can't jump over it with her hips. I'm praying someone didn't take them. This is the country and there are some sick people around. They've never gotten out on their own. The new pup did once but I fixed that. He just sat on the front porch when that happened.

I am literally going insane. I've driven the entire loop around my neighborhood a hundred times last night and today. We have a major roadway about a mile away and I drive that looking at the side of the road dreading what I may see. It's been pouring down rain too. My anxiety level is through the roof. I don't even want to know what my blood pressure is.

I hope I at least find them by the side of the road for some closure if I can't find them. I told Tina I may seriously have to commit myself by Sunday. This is worse than putting Bootsie and Chalkie down because at least I knew it was their time and where they were and had closure.

It's night now so I'll be up at the crack of dawn looking again. I would trade 100 heart attacks for some closure.

Man, Sorry to hear this. Prayers that it will turn out well.