[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 11 MNF: What's your status?

Yoyo

No worries status here.  Wow, that's a strange feeling to have.

League 1: up 48.42 points. I am done, he has DHop left. That's even with me playing Toney, Pierce, and Foreman. 

League 2: up 31 points. I have Dhop left and he is done.

Edited by Yoyo

• Yoyo changed the title to Week 11 MNF: What's your status?

In one of my 2 leagues, having a very strange year.  Buy-in is 300.  Weekly high game gets 100, to keep everyone interested for the year.  If CMC scores less than 2 TDs tonite, I will win my 3rd HGOW.  This will move my record to 3-8

Meaning - I have beat 11 other teams on 3 weeks and couldn't beat 1 team the other eight weeks.:weird:

1 hour ago, Ramhock said:

In one of my 2 leagues, having a very strange year.  Buy-in is 300.  Weekly high game gets 100, to keep everyone interested for the year.  If CMC scores less than 2 TDs tonite, I will win my 3rd HGOW.  This will move my record to 3-8

Meaning - I have beat 11 other teams on 3 weeks and couldn't beat 1 team the other eight weeks.:weird:

Luck of the draw, who you play each week matters a lot in H2H leagues, I've often seen 2-3 game swings noted if I'd swap schedules with other teams (CBS site shows that for each weekly matchup). I doubt you had the lowest score every one of those 8 losses, so you probably could have beat at least one other team if you played them. Now if you were truly lowest score each of those 8 weeks (and highest the other 3) that would be wild. ;) 

Uggh, another week another game coming down to MNF and as usual not on the good side. I think I'd rather have to come back from a 20 point deficit than defend this slim 3 point margin against Aiyuk & Kittle (no PPR) tonight.

I had Adams and Amari, also good games from Carlson, Knox, Jacobs but horrible outing from Ryan and almost nothing from Mattison who I had to use with 3 other RBs lost to bye/trade/injury this week. Opponents key players were Mahomes, Maher, Higgins and Montgomery. Heck his backup kicker (McPherson) outscored my starter by 3 points. 

Well at least my Browns....oh right, we got pummeled again nevermind :bag: 

If Kyler Murray plays he'll have to have his best game of the season and Talanoa Hufanga have an above average game for my opponent to have a real shot.

In my local, I am still favored to win with a 42 point lead. But my opponent has Deebo, Kittle & Cards D so I think the "favored" is just fools gold. it'll only take one of them to have a big night and the others be average at least.

12 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

If Kyler Murray plays he'll have to have his best game of the season and Talanoa Hufanga have an above average game for my opponent to have a real shot.

Rapaport expects Colt McCoy to start.

• Like 1

What a great week so far for me.  5-1 locked in so far for week 11 (including all 3 of the leagues I manage) with 4 more teams TBD tonight, albeit some longshots:

1. Down by 24.8.  I have James Conner in a PPR.  25 pts are needed from him.  Prediction: loss.  Conner has not hit that number and has only come close once this season.
  2. Up by a slim 1.6.  Opponent has Conner and I have Deebo.  Prediction: loss. In theory, I guess Conner should be taking on the full load for Zona and my opponent should win this.  Unless Deebo finally takes off.
  3. Up by 38.35.  I have CMC and Deebo.  :) Opponent has Jimmy G, Conner and San Francisco D/ST. Prediction: win.  come on.
  4. Down by 33.4.  Opponent has Aiyuk.  I have Conner, Deebo, Kittle and Gould.  Prediction: no clue.  

55 minutes ago, Big John said:

Rapaport expects Colt McCoy to start.

I saw that, but I never trust it until it happens. When it comes to FF I'm such a pessimist. If there's even the slightest chance then there's a better chance I'll lose than not.

Well, in my work league (12-team 0.5 PPR), I had the absolute worst scenario play out last night.  I had Mahomie (and Toney, who got hurt) and opponent had Kelce.  Well, EVERYTHING of any value funneled through Kelce, so he completely negated any good game Mahomes was gonna have.  Still, thanks to Pacheco I gained a bit of distance and I'm up about 25 with him still having Rondale Moore, Robbie Gould and the Arizona D.  I'm not feeling good about it.  YahPoo has me as a 51-49% favorite but of course that means next to nothing.

In a 10-team "family type" league (no PPR), I'm up 30 with Deebo and the 'Zona D against his Hopkins and Niner D.  Feeling OK here.

12-team BOTH redraft PPR , down 24 to @Big Country and I have McCaffrey and 'Zona D.  He has Deebo.  I'm done, most likely.

8-team (yes, 8..) dynasty PPR, I'm up 6 and have CMC, Moore and Zaven Collins (ARI LB) and they have Fred Warner (SFO LB) and Jalen Thompson (ARI DB).  Should be good here.

12-team dynasty PPR, I'm down 4.  Fortunately all they have left is Kyler Murray, who's been ruled out.  I need a few points from JJ Watt and/or Isaiah Simmons.

14-team dynasty PPR, up 52.  Got Hopkins and Kittle, they have Drake Jackson (SFO DL), Simmons, and Warner.  Should be good unless something absolutely insane happens.

16-team dynasty PPR, up 12 with CMC, Hopkins, Warner and Thompson against Talanoa Hufanga (SFO DB) and Jimmy G.  Should be good here too. 

I'm on vacay all week so gonna Uber over to my local watering hole (after eating some local BBQ) to have some cocktails whilest watching my teams win win win!

Edited by darin3
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I need kittle, Prater and the 49ers def to not score 50 combined

17 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Down 12 points with JimmyG remaining.  He's got McBride and RondaleMoore.  

Possible.

Depending on your league scoring, looks like a win for you both.