[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coach of the year bet

Dcat

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

Just stop Gil. Try talking football once in a while and stop being a little troll. It was funny for a second, now it's just corny. Leave us all alone and go back to talking politics with your Boy. 

Pretty sure it's me he's trying to say won't survive this exchange. And so be it if that's the case. 

Been nice knowing ya.

9 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Well, get used to it. There's a lot of that in here. 

It's the other way around bro. THEY have to get used to being called out on their bullchit.

This guy had the gall to suggest that I was all talk and no action. He left me no choice but to take him up on his bet, then he used some crybaby excuse not to bet me.

He weaseled out of HIS OWN BET, and that was after he tried to make me look like I was the one afraid of the bet.

I'll never get used to clowns like that. And if it gets me booted off this forum, then that'll be just fine.

I'll leave with my integrity and my dignity in tact. He can stay with his newly exposed lack of self respect and his clownhood.

Edited by Running With Daboll

44 minutes ago, BillyBalata said:

Welcome to the new huddle forums, my list has seen more names added in the last year then it has in the first 18.  This is what most threads look like to me nowadays.  

image.thumb.png.708e0cadf601c87a443f710d65a21cc5.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, League_Champion said:

It's all good, you got it off your chest. They know they won't get booted so they'll call you names and mock you. Give it right back and get you'll get the boot, they know it. 

Don't let them get you crazy. 

Might be time to move on if this is some kind of high school click deal, where senior members are afforded more leniency than newer members. 

What are we, 5 years old?

I've been on this planet for 61 years, so I'm not about to back away from a fight just because I became a member last year. I'm too old for that chit.

Senior members like yourself, Montana, and several others have been very welcoming and without attitude, and I've appreciated that. 

But I do think that there are some on here that don't like the fact that I burst onto the scene, and garnered more attention than they probably do.

Hey, I just like to talk football is all, and I like to keep it real. That includes calling out BS when I see or hear it.

Like I said...if I'm outta here, so be it. I wish you all the best, and I'm not just talking about your favorite teams. 

This game we're all playing...it ain't all that long. There isn't any time to waste on all the bullchit in the world, even when it comes from a little fantasy football forum.

2 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

Might be time to move on if this is some kind of high school click deal, where senior members are afforded more leniency than newer members. 

Lol...i got suspended for criticizing 'someone's' sentence structure...but pretty sure I was 'told on,' though.  

LC likes to pretend he's being victimized.  If you get the hammer dropped on you it's not because of favoritism, it's because you're getting pretty excitable and crossing the metaphorical line explained in the pinned thread. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

What are we, 5 years old?

I've been on this planet for 61.5 years,

I'm not picking on you, but honestly this made me laugh out loud.  I just remember when my kids were little (3-5 years old) and if I told someone else how old they are they would always correct me:

"I'm 5 and a half, daddy."

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Chief Dick said:

I'm not picking on you, but honestly this made me laugh out loud.  I just remember when my kids were little (3-5 years old) and if I told someone else how old they are they would always correct me:

I would love to be 5.5 again, but only with the knowledge I've collected in my 61.5 years.

14 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Lol...i got suspended for criticizing 'someone's' sentence structure...but pretty sure I was 'told on,' though.  

LC likes to pretend he's being victimized.  If you get the hammer dropped on you it's not because of favoritism, it's because you're getting pretty excitable and crossing the metaphorical line explained in the pinned thread. 

And if I get the boot it won't be the end of my world.

I'm generally a civil and respectful person, but with this new form of communication you have to deal with encounters you would rarely, if ever, deal with in the real world. 

I'm not looking for fights, but on the infrequent occasions that they pop up, I'm not all too concerned about some forum's rules of engagement. 

I have no issue with you. I've read some of your stuff, I've found it simultaneously thought provoking and amusing, and we share a fairly dry sense of humor.

But I'm new here, a lot of the stuff on this forum dates back 20 years ago, so I'm not up to speed on everyone's personalities and/or idiosyncrasies. 

This is getting to be like work instead of fun. Could be time to move on.

22 minutes ago, Chief Dick said:

I honestly started cracking up on that too.  When you're beyond 10, you stop counting the half years. 

It's also refreshing to see the Huddle's new couple in action versus the old one.  I wonder if Steve knows that LC is cheating on him...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1