[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Real Football, not fantasy,pick one player .....

Gators

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i SAID REAL FOOTBALL, NOT FANTASY...MANNING WOULD BE EVERYONES FANTASY PICK. HE CAN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO BRADY IN THE INTANGIBLES IT TAKES TO WIN GAMES, ESPECIALLY THE BIG ONES!

751313[/snapback]

If by intangibles you mean a defense, then yup you are right.

i SAID REAL FOOTBALL, NOT FANTASY...MANNING WOULD BE EVERYONES FANTASY PICK. HE CAN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO BRADY IN THE INTANGIBLES IT TAKES TO WIN GAMES, ESPECIALLY THE BIG ONES!

751313[/snapback]

:D Nope, Manning.

In this case, real life mirrors fantasy life.  LaDainian Tomlinson.  Big, strong, fast, young.

751208[/snapback]

I agree. It's LT.

Manning, Cpep or a LT

Brady is a great fit for the Pats. But the fact is Brady is not asked to win games, just not lose them and manage them (which he does a tremendous job at.) Manning and Cpep are asked to win it or lose it because they do not have the supporting cast like Brady does. (by that I mean a def and spec teams that are dominant) It is my opinion, that if you have Manning or Cpep on any team they are competitive. The same I couldn't say about Brady. JMO

In this case, real life mirrors fantasy life.  LaDainian Tomlinson.  Big, strong, fast, young.

751208[/snapback]

:D

:D

751313[/snapback]

So if you want everyone to agree with you don't ask the question. Just tell us it's Brady and be done with it. :D

Your question was a player to to build a team around. While Brady is a good QB he was an addition to a great team. The Patriots are not built around any one player. Brady has never been asked to carry the team. How many times has Vinatieri bailed out the team. NE wouldn't have 3 Lombardi trophies with out him. Manning, Culpepper, McNabb, Brees, and Favre could have lead NE to Superbowl victories. :D

To be able to build a team around a player he has to be able to individually change a game's outcome. Favre in his prime, Rice, Elway, Jim Brown were all guys who could will their team to victory. Of of all the players in the NFL right now only a handful have that ability to win despite the shortcomings of their team. LT2, Manning, R Lewis, and as much as I hate to say it...Vick. Culpepper is on the verge as is McNabb.

JMHO

Edited by T-Scorp