[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do YOU need MN?

Grits and Shins

LOCAL - lead is 84.96

I have Mark Clayton ... he has Palmer + Chad Johnson + Heap + SF ... so I need Clayton to cover the amount of points over 84.96 that Palmer + Chad Johnson + Heap + SF manage to score. ADDED BONUS - Frank Gore scores 13 points less than Mark Clayton

COWBOYS AND INDIANS - lead is 31.1

I have Palmer + Housh ... he has McNair + Mark Clayton + Darrell Jackson ... so I need Palmer + Housh to cover the amount of points over 31.1 scored by McNair + Clayton + Jackson

HANNIBALS - game is over, I am victorious

FOFF- lead is 58.53

I have Mark Clayton ... he has McGahee + Boldin ... so I need Clayton to cover the amount of points over 58.53 scored by McGahee + Boldin

CORE - behind by 16.35

I have Housh + Heap + Stover ... he has Leinart ... so I need Housh + Heap + Stover to score 16.36 points more than Leinart

MVP

I need McNair and Vernon Davis to have big days

Edited by Grits and Shins

Long time Local - up by 54

He has - Palmer, Edge and Boldin

I have - Rudi and S.Graham

Decent night by Rudi and I should be ok

Local #2

down by 1

He has - Leinart and Gore

I have - Fitzgerald and V.Davis

Probably going to loose was down by a ton thanks to Evens, Hackett, MJD and Dallas D......Romo got me back into it.

Locals:

Total Points league: Need Palmer to step up large.

12 HtoH: Need Rudi to outscore Leinert by 5 points :D

BoTH:

GvE: Fugeddaboutit. I lost so bad, the guy I'm playing against forgot to start CJ, and STILL beat me by 30. :wacko:

32 More Homers: :D Not a good week to be the STL Homer

32 HomAAAAAARs: Won outright, despite LJ's putridness. :wacko:

NVN

Wrapped it up thanks to Romo going ballistic. He has Shayne Graham left and he would have to kick 12 50 yard FGs to beat me.

Local

Don't think I have too much of a chance. McGahee needs to run for 180 yards and about 3 tds. It's doable I suppose, but not too likely.

Stover kicks FGs of 30, 30, and 40 and we have an opening week sweeeeeep for the Jellies, Bavarians, Bismarks, and Munchkins -- yep, I snagged him late in all four drafts ... GO STOVER!!!

PS - otherwise, we just win 3 of the 4 ...

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

55 behind - Ouch! He has Shayne Graham and I have Gore, Ocho Cinco and DJax. I'm not in love with my chances thanks to Bulger helpin me out so much but I've got enough fire power going to keep me in front of the tube all night.