[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R.I.P. Richard "Aqualung" Fremer

MikesVikes

RIP Aqua. Like many others in this thread, I didn't know you personally, but I have had the pleasure of reading your posts from time to time. All of us at theHuddle have been touched by your presence and we are grateful for having had that opportunity.

Audrey, I pray that comfort comes to you and your family in knowing that his pain and suffering has ended. Always remember the good times that you shared and know that he is always with you.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad to hear this news. I'm listening to the youtube link as i type and it's bringing back great memories. As i'm sure it did for Rich. I'm really sorry i won't be able to compete with you in HOT again, it was always a good time bantering back and forth, trying to make trades, competing for the win in a heads up match. Lamenting on monday morn who made the right moves and more often than not the bonehead ones. Rest in peace my friend. Audrey, always remember the good times you had together and try to find peace in the fact that he is in a better place with no pain or suffering.

I just got into the office & this hit me like a sledgehammer. Words can't express how very sorry I am for your loss. Aqua will be sorely missed here by an awful lot of his friends. My prayers are still with you and the family. :wacko:

Yeah me too. I'm still stunned. Very sad. :D

I don't often frequent the tailgate these days, and was not aware Aqua was ill.... I found out from a fellow Huddler via a phone call just this evening. He was always a character, and I enjoyed reading his shctick. Very sad news. He and his family will be in my prayers. We have all lost something with his passing.... obviously some more than others, but he will be rememebered by many, including myself. His legacy will live on, in so many ways... that he isn't really gone at all, just passed.

Audrey, while I am a stranger to you, I wish you strength and fortitude at this most difficult of times. God bless you and your family.

Well said my friend.

Rest in Peace Richard. May the Lord bless your family and guide them through this difficult time. May they find the strength to carry on, knowing you'll always be there in their hearts and minds. Be their guardian angel, so they know you are never very far away from them.

Edited by The Wolf

Aqua was a Bills fan with class. The owner of the Bills, Ralph C Wilson, obviously also has class. I see his name on a plaque for contributors to the Mayo Clinic every day. Below is a link to the Ralph Wilson Medical Foundation. Hopefully his (and others) efforts will someday help find cures to diseases that claim the good ones like Rich.

link

Edited by MikesVikes