[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you - Aqualung's (Rich) wife

aqualung

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Audrey,

I'm so glad that you came back to post this. I have so much pride in our community right now. You will continue to be a part of my prayers. God Bless.

We still wish you and your family the best. Remember you will always have your wonderful memories and if we here can ever do anything to help you out, please just let us know. You are now part of the family.

It's good to see you here Audrey. You are now a part of our family and not only do we welcome you to post here but we look forward to it. I am a proud huddler to see how a lot of our brethren came together and tried to help you during a tough time. You, Vanessa, and Kris are on my mind often. If you ever find yourself down in this area give me a ring and we would love to break bread with you. I would love to get up your way when I have some time off so if it is not a problem I will ring your phone.

I know these days since the funeral are the ones that are really hard but you are a great person Audrey and I sure hope that you can keep on going stong. We will always be here for some little thing that we can offer you.

:bighug:

Audrey,

Thanx for coming back and posting. Rich was a large part of the community here and he's missed by all. Wishing you and your family all the best.

Audrey,

I continue to pray that God will guide you and give you strength through this difficult time. Please come back here to let us know what's going on in your life or if you just need another internet hug.

It's great to hear from you Audrey, please don't hesitate to come back as often as you like. I'm glad to hear that we could be a source of a little strength for your family during some tough times. Continued prayers for you and your family.

It's great to hear from you Audrey, please don't hesitate to come back as often as you like. I'm glad to hear that we could be a source of a little strength for your family during some tough times. Continued prayers for you and your family.

Perfectly worded. God bless and stay strong. You and the family remain in our prayers.

While we are inviting you back as often as you'd like, please do not feel any obligation to us. If coming here brings up memories that are difficult for you, there is absolutely no need to humor us by coming in.

So, if you elect to come here and have a chance to read this, know that we wish you well and hope that the coming days and weeks will be incrementally easier for you and your kids. We hope that the coming months and years will be a source of great joy for you and that you will find immense satisfaction in the adventure to come.

While we are inviting you back as often as you'd like, please do not feel any obligation to us. If coming here brings up memories that are difficult for you, there is absolutely no need to humor us by coming in.

So, if you elect to come here and have a chance to read this, know that we wish you well and hope that the coming days and weeks will be incrementally easier for you and your kids. We hope that the coming months and years will be a source of great joy for you and that you will find immense satisfaction in the adventure to come.

Exactly... but also feel free to join us in some of the fun, mindless, and/or stupid threads that you'll find around here. This place can be a nice distraction when you need one.