[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much to get your ears lowered?

nuke'em ttg

I've been seeing the same woman for years. She started cutting my hair while she was still in school. She charges me $10, I give her $15. I know she charges much more than that now for other folks. She gives good scalp massage. :wacko:

I used to have my noggin cut by an Iwo Jima survivor who knew what a jarhead should look like. Choppin' Charlie has since passed and his wife took over the shop. She is a barber who knows how to cut hair and give a nice shave. $8. But I give her $10.

Now if I go to another one of the local shops I get an average haircut by a waaaaay above average lookin' hottie who always manages to rub up against me several times during the process. I think I pay $15 but I'm not sure because it's not countin money that's on my mind when it's time to pay.

The wife hates it when I go to shop #2.

Almost always cut my own hair.

Once in a while would go to the local dominican barber in brooklyn.

Friggin hilarious, I don;t think there was a pair of scisors in the whole joint. Those guys are the Michelangelos of the clippers. Most of their clients looked like they just had their hair cut 20 minutes ago, but they had to come back to make sure their hair was..just..right.

8$.

4 dollar tip