keggerz

OG Check-In

7 minutes ago, FWmaker said:

Ahem....

LOL, Remember the SORES fiasco and Pastarini???

:clap:

18 minutes ago, FWmaker said:

Ahem....

LOL, Remember the SORES fiasco and Pastarini???

I never did find out exactly what happened with him,  but somehow became a bit of collateral damage on his way out. 

Pastorini thread.

Edited by Big John

18 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I never did find out exactly what happened with him,  but somehow became a bit of collateral damage on his way out. 

:pc: He got a new account this year and made 1 post, which was to skylive5's birthday.

Edit to see post: 

Edited by Big John
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

You have a funny way of letting things go. 

Don't we all. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Big John said:

:pc: He got a new account this year and made 1 post, which was to skylive5's birthday.

Edit to see post: 

Yeah,  it was good to see him pop back in and wish he'd stayed a while longer. He kinda left abruptly the first time. 

1 minute ago, rajncajn said:

Yeah,  it was good to see him pop back in and wish he'd stayed a while longer. He kinda left abruptly the first time. 

He stayed under his alias Mike Tice a bit longer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Care to offer some parameters for inclusion in the OG?  I'm pretty sure I don't qualify even though I've been around a long time, and recognize most of the OG guys checking in as the normal crowd back in the day.

Hard to believe the salty guy named Irish is the same one answering thousands of advice questions in the advice section. I guess he's living a double life...

You're not and posting in every thread doesn't make you one.  I don't even think I am since I didn't start posting till 2004

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I don't post much anymore but have been around since 2003.   Not sure of the cut off to be in the club.    :D

11 hours ago, irish said:

LOL, you learn quickly, if you're part of the "in crowd" you can mock others and give people a hard time, and the others in the "in crowd" support them in the mocking, very much like high school bullies. If you're not in the "in crowd", you're just an A- hole.  At first, as a complete newbie tool, I took the bait and was offended all the time, I was a stupid kid. Now, you just bust back, move on and go shoot the shizz in the advice forum. The irony is some of the same people who have given me crap here are the same ones that will shoot me a text, PM or post in that thread.  You live long enough, you learn to let the little garbage go. Life's to short. 

This is .............something.  Sad, I think is the word. 

• Confused 1

On 12/4/2020 at 9:12 AM, Big Country said:

These stories bring back some good memories, but also, makes me realize how I do miss a few of the originals from here that are no longer with us (I swear I don't mean this to be a downer).

A big cheers in heaven to our friends aqualung and Skippy (apologies if I missed anyone else), you guys are missed ---   :brew:  

ugh sorry to hear some have passed away :(

25 minutes ago, msaint2020 said:

Is Sky(live) still with us? Praying so...what a nice guy...was in Seattle area, right?

Yes he is and he still lives there.

Most of his activity is in the "one song" thread in the Tailgate.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Big John said:

Yes he is and he still lives there.

Most of his activity is in the "one song" thread in the Tailgate.

great to hear!

3 hours ago, msaint2020 said:

great to hear!

Dude your book was a staple for me to prep for WCOFF.  I have it on my bookshelf still (I think). 

Ever since I had kids and the real estate crash happened, I haven't had the cash to go to Vegas as much as I used to.  I'm hopeful that once COVID settles down that I'll be able to get out there with the likes of BC, twiley, etc.

Yeah, I think I still have my copy of msaints book lying around somewhere - i think it survived the fire, I'll have to check around for it.

And if you have to ask if your OG, you definitely aren't. If you are OG, then you know about the couch in the corner with the Cheetoh dust

23 hours ago, darin3 said:

Dude your book was a staple for me to prep for WCOFF.  I have it on my bookshelf still (I think). 

Ever since I had kids and the real estate crash happened, I haven't had the cash to go to Vegas as much as I used to.  I'm hopeful that once COVID settles down that I'll be able to get out there with the likes of BC, twiley, etc.

Ha, thanks!! In its own completely obsolete and antiquated way, maybe it helped a few people pick up a few tips but MORE THAN THAT, just get a kick out of the insanity, fun, craziness of this pastime/hobby/obsession. I'm just pisssssssssed I didn't think of DFS first before Eccles or Robbins....:)

22 hours ago, Big Country said:

i think it survived the fire, I'll have to check around for it.

:lol::lol:...I don't even have copies anymore, it'd be a miracle if any of you guys did, other than holding up the busted end of your couch!

I still have my copy. Wish I'd had it that weekend so you could sign it. It would be worth...um...lots!

On 12/8/2020 at 7:03 PM, Zooty said:

You're not and posting in every thread doesn't make you one.  I don't even think I am since I didn't start posting till 2004

I used to post a lot, even back then I never posted in every thread, probably less than half of them. But hey hyperbole rules the interwebs.

Ever since the purge there is little use to spend time here, two of the most frequent poster are on ignore because they are really annoying. 

• Sad 1

Who was it (I'm thinking it was Steeltown Dre ?) that used to do the Gamblers Anonymous threads ? 

Or it could of been Swammi