[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF Week 4 - What do you need?

Gopher

Pretty good week so far, with several matchups already in the books.  That said, still a few left to be decided tonight.  Somewhat in order of confidence (best to worst)....

CA Huddle Redraft - Up 64 versus Walker and Myers.  Think I'm safe. 

Dynasty Wars III - Down 12.6 but I still have Metcalf and Okereke.  SHOULD be OK, but you never know. 

FDSB Dynasty - Down 16 with Jones and S Julian Love remaining.  Another SHOULD win, but with Jones, you never know.  

FFPC Redraft - Up 32 going against Lockett.  Need to avoid one of those "Lockett" games that happen 1-2 times per year. 

Weapons of DMD - Up 11 with the SEA defense going against Metcalf.  Modified PPR.  Should be close. 

Local Keeper - Down 18 but I have Walker left. Half PPR for RB. Needs to score at least once for this to happen. 

YODT Dynasty - Up 32 going against Geno and Walker.  Don't like my chances but it's possible. If I win the one above, I'll likely lose this one. 

I'm down just about 40, he's done, I have Breida, Lockett, Jason Myers and the Seahawks D.  That's tight, probably win or lose by a hair. Need a big night from Lockett, Breida to score, Myers to kick several FGs, and the defense force some TOs.  

Once again, toooooo many leagues... but a good number of them have already been settled, so not much to watch tonight, actually.

16-team redraft w/ TE premium - down 21 with Waller yet to go, facing DK.  Got McCaffrey'ed here, I'm done unless DK gets hurt on the first series and Waller goes off.

Guillotine league - way past the cut line with DK and Danny Dimes yet to go.

16-team IDP dynasty - up 30 on @Pope Flick and he has Walker.  I have Jordyn Brooks.  Good here.

12-team IDP dynasty - up 80 on @flemingd but he has DK, Darrell Taylor (DL for SEA), Brooks and Micah McFadden (LB for NYG).  Should be good but will watch this one for sure.

12-team IDP dynasty - up 9 on @Bier Meister and I have Geno Smith / Bobby Okerke to his Walker.  Watching this one closest, but I should be good.

6 hours ago, irish said:

I'm down just about 40, he's done, I have Breida, Lockett, Jason Myers and the Seahawks D.  That's tight, probably win or lose by a hair. Need a big night from Lockett, Breida to score, Myers to kick several FGs, and the defense force some TOs.  

You're in a tight one right now!

11 minutes ago, Shaft said:

You're in a tight one right now!

6 hours ago, irish said:

The Seahawks D just won it for you.