[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Injuries are out of control

gilthorp

Well, silver lining, at this rate the Titans will have the best offense by the end of the season and any other decent team won't have enough players to attend the playoffs.  Win!!

Honestly, I think football in 20 years isn't going to look anything like it does today.  A system in which we pay people 9 figures for a few years of work, and have them not actually work, is just not sustainable.  The pay isn't going down so they're going to find ways to reduce injuries further.

Edited by 1fastdoc

So ya I have a RTS team.........that was in 62nd place overall (out of over 5,000) and then this happened 6 of my first 7 picks are out this week.  Try fielding that lineup.

1st - CMC

2nd - Kupp

3rd - Deebo

5th - Mixon

6th - Engram

7th - Keenan

I took a zero last week at TE Engram was my only TE and we don't get Sunday waivers.

My 4th round pick was Josh Allen so every single position player I drafted for my starting lineup is out.  How do you even field a lineup in a National contest where waivers are tough as heck to get players I would needed to bid $400 on Steele to get him...............

I have been playing Fantasy football since 1990 and have never had this situation let alone in week 3.

What looked like a great team on paper that had a great start to the season is basically dead.

• Thanks 2

On 9/21/2024 at 1:15 PM, Henry Muto said:

So ya I have a RTS team.........that was in 62nd place overall (out of over 5,000) and then this happened 6 of my first 7 picks are out this week.  Try fielding that lineup.

Somehow I won last week and now 2-1 

21 hours ago, Big John said:

Love expected to be active tomorrow,  per Schefter.

Yup, supposedly Malik will have a package as well. 

15 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

Rice most likely done for the year. On a f-ing attempted tackle on an INT. So glad I have him in 2/3 of my leagues.

Taken out by his own QB. 

Thanks to that play and my useless TE, I'll be back in last and likely done for the season. This after Tua goes down - I have Hill, Waddle and Mostert. 

On 9/29/2024 at 11:52 PM, purplemonster said:

That Rice one hurt. Had him in all my leagues and he was money. 

Apparently he's looking for a second opinion on his knee.  I always thought it was pretty easy to diagnose a torn ACL but it's taking a few days to figure this all out.  He MIGHT just be out for a couple/few weeks.... or... out for season.  :shrug: 

50 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Apparently he's looking for a second opinion on his knee.  I always thought it was pretty easy to diagnose a torn ACL but it's taking a few days to figure this all out.  He MIGHT just be out for a couple/few weeks.... or... out for season.  :shrug: 

strange

2 hours ago, whomper said:

Hey whatever floats your boat

Took long enough!  Was waiting for someone to jump all over my package.