[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What does your wife do, that you don't deserve?

Atlanta Cracker

Just in case your wife stumbles on the "other thread" I thought this might be a helpful exercise.

- Recently my wife suggested that we designate two nights a week where neither of us have to ask, we both know it's going to happen AND actually followed through with the implementation.

- Encouraged me to get a keggerator.

- Get's upset if she doesn't have dinner started by the time I get home.

- Urged me to buy a boat.

- Gets along great with my parents and even plans things for our visits without requiring my input up to and including dealing with my step mom who can be quite trying at times.

Obviously a whole lot more but those stand out the most !

We have an electric mower. She mows the lawn because she thinks I will run over the cord and electricute myself

My house is almost always immaculately clean. When the kids make a hugh mess she makes it spotless before we go to bed

She does all the books (blessing and a curse)

My wife does all the cooking, cleaning, laundry and shopping. Now, she only works outside the house 2 days a week, but still... She does most of the schooling, and the only time I have to change a diaper is when she's at work on the weekend.

She's a great cook and loves the secks. I don't have many complaints, other than her ALWAYS being f'n late.

Uses her teeth too much.

:wacko:

Does most of the laundry, cooking & yard work. Let's me do pretty much anything I want & usually doesn't b*tch me out about it.

Edited by buddahj

Lets me enjoys my passion of sports without too much rebuttal...I can watch or attend 95% of what I want to see/do, as long as I don't exclude the boys. She considers it bonding time...where other wives I know consider it wasting time/money.

With 6 people in our home, she is amazing at making sure it runs as smoothly as possible with very little help from me. Laundry, dinner,cleaning, getting kids from here to there, managing their scehdules....I respect that her job is physically and mentally more taxing than mine.

Oh, and she puts up with me...which is probably her hardest chore each and every day.

She makes sure I don't ever walk into a dark bedroom or hallway.... or closet or bathroom.

:wacko: Well played sir

Edited by whomper

I couldn't even begin to answer this question. I think this says it best:

She's got everything delightful

She's got everything I need

Takes the wheel when I'm seeing double

Pays my tickets when I speed

She likes watching football. It's great during the season as we can watch Thursday night NFL, college football on Friday/Saturday, and then she'll watch her favorite team (Bears) if they are on or put up with me watching whatever game has most of my FF players in it.

I have to say we both deserve all the good we can give each other. If I try to be a better man it's usually because of her. And I look forward to seeing her grow and give me a better part of herself. It's easy to focus on the little annoyances but having someone truly love you is amazing.