[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My dogs have been missing since Wednesday

TimC

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found them!!!!!!

I had burned through almost $100 worth of gas the past 2 days. They were 3 driveways up on the small road behind my house. If I had been 30 seconds sooner or later, I would have never seen them. I happened to catch the black lab (Nestor) walking between 2 sets of thick woods on the driveway. I thought it was him and slammed on the brakes and hauled down the driveway. Roxey had disappeared into thick woods and I ran into them and she cowered scared to death. She goes limp when she's scared. I had to pick up 75 pounds of dead weight and carry it mostly back to the truck. Nestor is good at following.

They were in good shape. They were wet on the bottom but looked mostly dry. They were thirsty and I loaded them up with treats and food.

I'm going to have to use my bonus to tear down my perfectly good scalloped fence and build a nice big one, I guess.

Thanks to all...I know it helped!

:wacko:

Thank heaven. I really feared the worst with all of them being gone without a trace.

I had thought the same thing.

I was hoping to log on here and hear about a happy ending. I know how I'd feel if it had been my dog.

:wacko::tup::lol::rofl::rofl::bow:

I found them!!!!!!

I had burned through almost $100 worth of gas the past 2 days. They were 3 driveways up on the small road behind my house. If I had been 30 seconds sooner or later, I would have never seen them. I happened to catch the black lab (Nestor) walking between 2 sets of thick woods on the driveway. I thought it was him and slammed on the brakes and hauled down the driveway. Roxey had disappeared into thick woods and I ran into them and she cowered scared to death. She goes limp when she's scared. I had to pick up 75 pounds of dead weight and carry it mostly back to the truck. Nestor is good at following.

They were in good shape. They were wet on the bottom but looked mostly dry. They were thirsty and I loaded them up with treats and food.

I'm going to have to use my bonus to tear down my perfectly good scalloped fence and build a nice big one, I guess.

Awesome news Tim!!! I glad you found them.

:wacko:

They are snoozing very hard right now. I'm about ready to crash as well after about 4 hours sleep the past 2 days. We will all dream about Unta, of course. :wacko:

I'm going to look into those GPS collar trackers. I've heard of them and seen them on the hunting dogs. All the info I have is second hand though. They're not going to stay out anymore without me here but I'm going to see if that GPS collar is a good option. I don't want to ever go through it again.

I found them!!!!!!

Great news to hear on a day in which so much negativity has been going on. Glad everything ended well!!

They are snoozing very hard right now. I'm about ready to crash as well after about 4 hours sleep the past 2 days. We will all dream about Unta, of course. :wacko:

I'm going to look into those GPS collar trackers. I've heard of them and seen them on the hunting dogs. All the info I have is second hand though. They're not going to stay out anymore without me here but I'm going to see if that GPS collar is a good option. I don't want to ever go through it again.

Now you know how the North feels.