[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Guys

Hugh 0ne

My Dad was sent to the Hospital yesterday. He had intense stomach pains. Looks like some kind of blockage, but they have no idea what it is. He's in a lot of pain so he's on heavy pain killers. I haven't spoken to him yet because he has a tube down his throat and talking hurts. They're hoping they can clear the obstruction, whatever it is, through this tube and some antibiotics. They did an MRI and found nothing, so I don't know if that's good or bad. It just hurts knowing he's in a Hospital in Florida and not doing real well. I thin we should know more tomorrow. Hopefully what they're doing works.

If you have a few extra positive thoughts, vibes or prayers, please send 'em to my dad. Thanks.

:D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Positive thoughts sent. Where in Florida is he?

They live in Estero, near Ft. Myers. He's in a hospital towards Sanibel Island, don't know the name of it. He played golf yesterday morning, came home, and started having intense stomach pains. They didn't go away, so he went to an urgent care. They immediately called an ambulance and brought him to the Hospital. He was on morphine for the pain but it started to disagree with him so he's on something else now.

Positive thoughts and vibes sent from the luck of the Irish. Hope all heals well.