[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayer Request - Family

KevinL

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... your wife and kids are going to really need for you to be strong for them through this. That won't be easy on you. Keep coming here if you need a place to not be so strong about it.

I will definitely remember you in my prayers!

Forgot to add. In regard to breaking the news to the kids, I think I would just be absolutely honest with them and pretty much lay it out the way you did here. Kids can smell BS a mile away. Not to belittle the grief of your kids, but your kids will probably take this a lot easier than you and your wife.

More than that; you all will help each other no matter what happens. Not to belittle any of this in any way, but be glad you are all there for each other.

And of course very best wishes and prayers to the little one and all of you.

Done. All the best Kevin, Drs. are human too and can be wrong. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

All of this Kev, my brother. I think I'd wait to break it to the children until more info is in.

All my prayers and good wishes to your wife and family and a special prayer for the little one.

Most of all.....love you, man. Keep the faith!

I am so very sorry about this, I know ur heart is breaking. I certainly cant ease ur pain, but will pray for the comfort of you, ur wife, and your children as u embark on this difficult journey. The Lord works in mysterious ways and for some reason none of us can understand, has called your little angel home early to live in Heaven.

Ugh. Words can't do what hugging, crying with and finding opportunities to laugh and be thankful can do. While your wife and kids will need you to be strong, they'll also need to see you be emotional, too. It'll help them deal with it.