[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So anyway...it's very sad

gilthorp

On 6/6/05 I posted this message:

Listen, if any of you can pass on some good thoughts this way, I would greatly appreciate it.

I just got off the phone with my mother and her only sister was involved in a bad car accident today. They had to bring in the Jaws of Life to extract her from her Saturn as she got broadsided by an SUV. She's in intensive care with multiple broken ribs, a broken clavicle, a lacerated liver, and other problems.

You hear about these things all the time, but never would you think it would happen to someone so close to you. Her name is Vivian, and she can use all the help she can get.

My Aunt Viv pulled through and has lived a productive life...

...until she suffered a stroke with severe cerebral bleeding last Wednesday, the 1st. This is my mother's only sibling, and since 10/20, my parents have been out of the country travelling to the Far East.

We have only been able to contact them once to tell them what happened, and during that communication, things seemed "ok".

The last two days, she has taken a big turn for the worse, can not eat, and she had strict words in her living will that she should never be put on a feeding tube. The doctor's recommended this yesterday and my cousins have refused it. She is now dying.

I went to see her today for the third and last time since this happened I'm afraid and it was a very, very, sad day.

For all of you that helped her/me in the past, I would ask if you are spiritual, to please help again...she needs all the comfort she can get and will most likely be gone in the next few days.

God Bless You Viv. You are loved.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic